- Discussion of politics is strictly prohibited within FOWCAAS. Members are expected to maintain neutral towards politics and show respect to all religions and traditional cultural customs.
- Any members involved in any criminal, unethical, or unlawful activity that may tarnish or damage the reputation and interest of FOWCAAS will be immediately dismissed.
- All members are required to seek written consent from the Council before using the organisation’s name [Federation of World Cultural & Art Society (Singapore)] for any commercial transaction or activity.
- All interpersonal disputes are to be resolved outside the organisation.
- All transaction between FOWCAAS members and transaction made via FOWCAAS connection must be made known to the Council, and sponsor the proceed to fund the operation of FOWCAAS.
Note: Federation of World Cultural & Art Society (Singapore) is a non-profit organisation. Any form of monetary sponsor is welcome. All members must abide by the above guidelines.
The above guidelines shall be in force until further addendum, if any are published. The final decision remains with the Council of FOWCAAS.